Margin Calculator 2018/19

Loading...

Please enter your rates below

Please Note: The Margin Calculator 2018/19 does not include Pension Contributions.

Employers Minimum Contribution = 2%. Employees Minimum Contribution = 3%. Total Minimum Contribution = 5%.

Please calculate Pension Contributions on the workers GROSS PAY. For example: Gross Pay = £100, Employers Contribution = £2, Employees Contribution = £3. 

Disclaimer: Simplicity uses its best effort to provide accurate calculations, however Simplicity does not guarantee or imply 100% accuracy of the calculations. Payroll rates may change from time to time and will render the calculations inaccurate. Even though we strive to provide you with the most accurate results it's not advisable to rely only on results of this margin calculator for computation of employee earnings, employer's tax liabilities and margin comparisons. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for loss occasioned to or by any person, business or entity, directly or indirectly, acting or refraining from acting as a result of material contained or not contained in the margin calculator.