Simplicity is a dynamic financial and back-office support services provider to the recruitment industry. We provide recruiters with a range of innovative solutions to help them run successful and profitable businesses.
We have an exciting role within the business for a Senior Customer Accounts Co-Ordinator to enhance our Account Management team. They will be responsible for retaining business and supporting the growth of our customer base.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a clear track record in Account Management. They will also have excellent communication skills and the desire and drive needed to succeed.
- Manage the Account Management inbox and respond to customer queries.
- Ensure a smooth & successful handover from Sales for new customers onboarding.
- Deliver new customer introduction, build rapport, and educate customers in the business.
- Continue to deliver training and education until confident the customer is self-sufficient in operating effectively within contractual requirements.
- Proactively manage customers to ensure risk is kept to a minimum.
- Become customers trusted advisor and identify future opportunities to add value to accounts, increase spend & ensure retention.
- Adhere to all procedures and processes.
- Take on additional duties as and when required.
- Relationship building and management.
- High Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to communicate well with own team and throughout the organisation.
- Takes ownership of resolving issues.
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Drive and tenacity to deliver excellent standards and customer service.
- Previous Customer Account Management is essential
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum, plus benefits
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Mitcheldean, Gloucestershire.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.