To action all Processing for Temp, Perms, Gems Workflow and Umbrella accurately and in line with key deadlines in order that people are paid and invoices processed on time. As part of the Processing Team, I support the Processing Senior Coordinators and Manager in all areas related to payroll and invoicing processes. To act as the first point of contact for Customers and internal stakeholders with regard to Processing
Key Responsibilities include:
Processing and Payroll – The delivery of standard payroll processing to include Temp, Gems Workflow & Moolah Umbrella
- Assist with the Processing, Umbrella, Perms & Disputes inbox and respond appropriately to queries raised by Candidates, Customers and internal stake holders.
- Import all new starters and apply the relevant information (i.e. CIS status, Tax Code, etc)
- Import all payroll and apply the relevant procedures along with processing the weekly/fortnightly/monthly Payroll in a timely manner.
- Mitigate risk by conducting Contractor Compliance
- Manage all incoming employee Tax queries and pay related issues.
- Process all Pay/Invoicing Adjustments when necessary.
- Manage all incoming P6’s, P9s and Student Loan deductions
- Process deductions in relation to external authorities such as CSA, DEA’s, CTEAO, etc
- Create payment files to ensure candidates are paid on time
- Create and raise the required invoices on a weekly basis
- Evaluate all invoices to ensure they are true and collectable, if not raise and resolve disputes via Credit Hound
- Manage all P45 requests and the P45 system clean-up.
- Manage pension imports & exports and upload Pension files to the required pension providers. Action enrolments where required.
- Maintain and manage the reporting of RTI to HMRC (FPS)
- Handle and distribute all incoming and outgoing post, ensuring this is performed in a timely manner.
- Complete all necessary due diligence as appropriate for each invoice request
- Perform daily telephone verifications to confirm placement has started.
- Raise invoicing as necessary once all necessary verifications and due diligence has been satisfied.
- Perform all tasks as described in Simplicity’s processes and procedures documents, highlight any updates needed to these as required.
- Demonstrate strong customer service and maintain customer satisfaction at all times
- Escalate any anomalies or concerns raised in the operation of these processes to the Processing Senior Co-ordinator/ Manager as required
- Maintain and record accurate data relating to weekly processing and disseminate accordingly.
- Actively share ideas about how to reduce waste, increase productivity and improve the business for Partners.
- Contribute at team meetings and be willing to always support the team.
- Agree objectives and a personal development plan with manager.
- Find ways to reduce Simplicity’s impact on the environment and be part of the local community.
- Take on additional duties that may be requested by the Company that are consistent with the role.
- Observe and adhere to Simplicity’s Brand Values
- Full and complete understanding of all Payroll processes
- Ability to communicate well with own team and throughout organisation
- Takes ownership of resolving issues for self
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Drive and tenacity to deliver excellent standards and customer service
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Fixed Term 9-12 Months
Salary: £22,050.00 per year depending on experience, plus benefits
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Free Parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Referral programme
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.