Simplicity is an innovative financial services provider to the recruitment industry. We provide recruiters with a range of funding, back-office and technology solutions to help them run successful and profitable businesses.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer accounts coordinator to maximise partner revenue, retention and cross-selling opportunities through proactive and positive relationship management.
To drive continuous improvement of Simplicity’s process by seeking partner feedback and tenaciously pursuing resolution of issues with own and other teams
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage the Account Management inbox and respond appropriately to queries raised by Customers.
- Support GEMS & Report Simply front office systems with regards to Customer queries & provide training if required, including inductions.
- Ensure a smooth & successful handover from Sales for new Customers onboarding.
- Deliver new customer introductions, build rapport, and educate customers in the Simplicity business. Process and ways of working
- Continue to deliver training & education until confidence that the Customer is self-sufficient In operating effectively within the Simplicity Contractual requirements.
- Proactively manage Customers to ensure risk is kept to a minimum
- Become the Customer’s “trusted advisor” and identify future opportunities to add value to the account and increase spend and retention of the Customer
- Perform all tasks as described in Simplicity’s processes and procedures documents and highlight any updates needed to these as required.
- Escalate any anomalies or concerns raised in the operation of these processes to the Manager
- Actively share ideas about how to reduce waste, increase productivity and improve the business for Partners.
- Contribute to team meetings and be willing always to support the team.
- Agree on objectives and a personal development plan with the manager.
- Find ways to reduce Simplicity’s impact on the environment and be part of the local community.
- Take on additional duties that may be requested by the Company that are consistent with the role.
- Observe and adhere to Simplicity’s Brand Values
- Scheduled account management calls
- Relevant SLA requirements met
- Keep negative balances to a minimum to reduce risk
- Educate Customers at every opportunity
- Customer retention
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Fixed Term
Salary: £26,000.00 per year, depending on experience, plus benefits
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Free Parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Referral programme
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.