Simplicity is an innovative financial services provider to the recruitment industry. We provide recruiters with a range of funding, back-office and technology solutions to help them run successful and profitable businesses.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Professional to enhance our industry-leading Business Development Team. They will be responsible for securing new business and exceeding annual sales targets whilst constantly seeking new sales opportunities.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a clear track record in a B2B sales environment within the financial services sector. They will also have excellent communication skills and the desire and drive needed to succeed.
- Proactively use and expand existing network to generate new leads
- Process leads passed from marketing, internal sales or self-generated
- Conduct physical or virtual meetings with prospects with a view to signing a new deal
- Prepare new deal files in line with the agreed process and pass the file to Sales Support
- Manage customers via the On-Boarding process to become a trading customer
- Ensure all information regards payroll requirements are communicated within the trading information form for the Account Manager
- Keep regular contact once trading to identify referrals and upselling opportunities as part of the self-generation process
- Stay up to date with all developments in sales techniques and market/industry trends
- Keep pipelines up to date, recording detail of all contact on the Sales database
- Update and maintain the Sales department’s documentation and databases, highlighting any improvements needed.
- Manage expenditure within targets/company policy
- Actively share ideas about how to increase sales, reduce waste, increase productivity and improve the business for Partners
- Proven track record of B2B experience in the Financial Sector
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Understanding the recruitment industry would be desirable but not essential
- Highly self-motivated, with the ability to work as part of a team
- To be goal-orientated and driven by success
- Strong work ethic
Salary: £25,000-30,000 per annum, plus benefits
Hours: Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Mitcheldean, Gloucestershire / Work from home
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit simplicityinbusiness.com.